Documenting source locations

Eric Kerby eric at epkphoto.com
Mon May 26 15:27:12 UTC 2008

Hi all,

As someone who wants to get more involved with actually modifying the
code of various Fedora websites, I feel that we need to do a better
job of documenting where the source can be found for each of our
domains.  So, in an effort to make this happen, I have modified the
DomainsList page on the wiki. <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/DomainsList

Since the "Google Code" column has gone unused since I created the
DomainsList page last summer, I replaced it with a "Source Location"
column.  As you can see, I have tried to put the location of a web-
viewable source repository next to several domains.  I need your help
to fill out this list and make it accurate.

I hope this helps potential contributors find our source code more
easily.  For instance, I'm not exactly sure where the source to the
static fp.o pages is now held.  It seems like it used to be at http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/web/?root=fedora
, but that no longer seems to be the case.

Also, pertaining to the call to fix the new wiki, I haven't been able
to find where the mediawiki and theme code are being maintained.  I
found a small bug in the page that appears on the Special:Preferences
page after clicking Save.  The problem is with the green successbox
being displayed to the left of all the preference tabs.  I would try
to fix this or submit a patch myself, but I can't find the source :-(

Regards,
Eric Kerby
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EricKerby