SVG files in the wiki

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed May 28 15:27:06 UTC 2008

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> One of the awesome features in MediaWiki is its ability to display SVG
>> graphics, poth in the special image pages and embedded anywhere, like
>> this:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_logo.svg
>
> Aughh!!! My question is WHY is there an SVG logo of the Fedora logo on
> wikipedia??

Heh! I linked to that specific image on purpose, wondering if anyone
will ask about trademarks :p

I believe you noticed their disclaimer about trademark and the link to
Fedora trademark guidelines and policies. IANL, so don't know if this is
good enough but I imagine the possible outcome of a take down request.