wiki tours

ylynfatt ylynfatt at flowja.com
Fri May 30 03:40:26 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Thomas" <bicycle.nutz at gmail.com>
To: fedora-websites-list <fedora-websites-list at redhat.com>
Subject: wiki tours
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 19:50:36 -0400

>Hi All,
>
>Our wiki tours are busted in the new wiki:
>
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/Fedora9
>
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/Fedora8
>
>Mediawiki does not support slideshows.
>
>I understand from ianweller that there has been some talk
>about moving these 'off wiki' or perhaps some other
>solution?
>
>What do we think about a solution to this issue? who 'owns'
>the tours?
>
>I am not certain how many users have tried the tours, but I
>would think there have been plenty and we should either
>board it up or fix it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>--
>Craig

Would any of these MediaWiki extensions help?

http://gallery.menalto.com/node/33148
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Slideshow

Or does anyone know of any other extensions?

If not, then would it be difficult to create or own
MediaWiki extension to do this? Or would that be too much of
a hassle?

- Yannick