remove entry

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 06:06:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:56:59PM +0100, Glauber Adriano Reis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to remove my entry (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GlauberReis)
> from the wiki page but don't seem to be able to.
> My username GlauberReis is not working and I don't wanna create another
> account and sign any agreement term so I can be able to edit pages.
> If this is not the right email address, could you point me to the right
> direction?

We are happy to remove details from the Fedora systems, as per the
privacy policy.

Fedora Infrastructure needs to verify that you are the account
holder.  This is done by sending email to the address you have in your
account.

If you need to update your address, log in from the adminstrative
interface:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/login

BTW, that same password is the one used for the wiki.  You can use
password recovery if you cannot rememember your password.  However,
you will still be unable to remove (delete) your personal page as a
normal wiki user.

Once you have your password, I recommend you file a ticket with Fedora
Infrastructure requesting your personal page be removed.  You may also
request your account to be disabled and private content removed from
the Fedora account system.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41