Introduction

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 18 07:53:03 UTC 2008

On 2008-11-12 11:04:22 AM, Antoni Sousa wrote:
> My name is Antoni and I live in the Hudson Valley of NY. I currently work as an
> IT Administrator for a small to medium size corporation. I have experience with
> PHP, XHTML,XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, MySQL and I use Fedora for all of my web
> servers. I am eager to learn and contribute to the team and I look forward to
> working with all of you.
Hey, and welcome!  We have meetings every Monday at 20:00 and 22:00 UTC,
so it'd be great if you can make it to those.  We also have a bunch of
tasks listed at http://tinyurl.com/5w6hp8 and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks, so feel free to take some
of these on.

Feel free here or in #fedora-websites on Freenode if you need any help.

Thanks,
Ricky