get-fedora renders unusually thin columns in Google Chrome

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 18 08:35:23 UTC 2008

On 2008-11-17 05:46:26 PM, Steven Bularca wrote:
> I would like to bring to everyone's attention that the get-fedora page
> http://publictest15.fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora appears distorted
> when viewing with Google Chrome on Windows XP SP3.  I have been told
> from Rick Zhou that the bug is reproducible in Konqueror aswell.
>
> I have attached two screenshots, one with Google Chrome, the other with
> FireFox 3.  Both browser windows are of approximately the same size.
I've tried to fix that in git right now - can you check if it looks
right now?

I tried to do some testing tonight, and I think IE6 might fail to show
the buttons on the right - can somebody with access to IE6 verify that
(it'd be even more amazing if they could try to fix the CSS, as I don't
have access to IE6 to test with).

Thanks,
Ricky