congrats

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 16:09:56 UTC 2008

Hi websites-list,

I just wanted to send all of you my congrats on the web work that was
done for F10.  It wasn't too many months ago that people were clamoring
for some organization and structure around the websites team, and over
the past few months everyone has really solidified as a team, figured
out the critical path work that was necessary to lead up to Fedora 10's
launch, and gotten the work done.  Most importantly, I think the future
path of websites is pretty clear, and that the team has a sustainable
leadership core that comes from within, as opposed to a "temporary"
leadership presence like the one that I was providing until we could
make a good transition.

The get-fedora page looks great, and I'd like to thank all of you for
your contributions, and for being a good example of community leadership
and progress during this release cycle.

I hope everyone enjoys the release of Fedora 10, and I want to thank you
guys for letting me play a small part in what Fedora Websites has done
this release cycle.

--Max