tomboy, thereby mono shown installed on main website

G.LeeJ neighborlee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:26:24 UTC 2008

hi there..

I am just wondering why at the  mainwebsite you show a picture of fedora running with tomboy, clearly indicating that mono is in default install, yet at download page you have livecd, which at least up until version9 did NOT include mono or any of its apps..has that changed and if not, why does the dvd installer ship mono assuming the screenshot on main page is of the dvd installer ?

I know in livecd 9 at least mono was gone and since debian does not ship mono out of the box either,I assumed that was why you weren't either, at least in livecd.

thx
lee