Correction to web page

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Oct 5 20:41:04 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 10:29 +0000, Peter Newell wrote:
> Have been reading about LIVE USB sticks:
>
> Your page
>
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo
>
>  seems to be missing a couple of lines.

Yep, looking at the pre-migration version ...

http://fedoraproject.org/wikiold/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo

... it looks as if a few lines were cutoff in the conversion.

I added the command back in (`mkdosfs -n usbdisk /dev/sdb1`) and also
rewrote the section a bit to make it better for users who don't already
have a deep familiarity with the command line. :)

Thanks for the catch and fix.  If you ever get the desire to fix more
stuff on the wiki, I encourage you to sign up for an account and edit
the page directly.  There is a sign-up link in the upper-right corner of
the wiki pages.

Cheers - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener