Contributing to Fedora ...

"Mark O'Neill" mao at tumblingdice.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 10:28:42 UTC 2008

I wish to contribute a free software development which uses Fedora-core but
don''t know quite how to go
about it. I have put together a package based on coLinux and FC6/FC8 which
enables an XP or Vista box
to host a fully function fedora core based Linux system as a geuest
operating system. It offers all (or most)
of the features one would expect in a full Fedora core distribution.

The problems I am having is that non of the open-source sites have the space
to host a project several
gigabytes in size -- do you know of any way I can get this hosted? Uptake
would like to be good - I have
had many requests for the system which I am supplying on an as-is basis via
DVD at the moment.

Yours sincerely

Mark O'Neill