talk.fedoraproject.org

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:03:50 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I figured I'd start here and find out who created and/or put up the
talk.fedoraproject.org stuff as I feel it's a little sparse and
decided to help last night when I tried to create my Fedora Talk
setup.

What I am referring to is the fact that I created a screencast[1] and
blogged[2] about how to configure Twinkle that would be perfect for
http://talk.fedoraproject.org.  Honestly, I don't know how great the
screencast is, but it's better than what is currently listed under the
"Setting Up a SoftPhone".  How do I go about adding a request to get a
link to this or embed it into the website?  I'm even willing to create
a patch, etc. for something this easy.

Cheers,

Clint

1 - http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/screencasts/fedoratalk-twinkle-screencast.ogg