Greetings, Fedora Websites team

Steven Bularca steve at neoturbine.net
Sat Oct 25 18:12:18 UTC 2008

Prospective fellow developers,

My name is Steven Bularca,  I commonly go under the handle of stiv2k.  I
have recently joined the Fedora Websites team to explore new opportunities
within the broader scheme of the Fedora Project.  Forgive me for not
having sent this e-mail out earlier, as I joined the team in FAS almost a
month ago (oops).

Now for my technical background, I am a 20 year old Computer Science
student at the University of Central Florida.  I have been working with
website development and design on and off for the past eight to nine
years.  One of my other projects I have been involved with since its
creation is the Neoturbine IRC network (http://neoturbine.net) -- the
website isn't too dandy right now, but I have learned a great deal through
it nonetheless.  My strong points are PHP/MySQL, Java, (X)HTML,
Subversion/Git, and CSS.  I have some knowledge, but my skill level is
generally weak in Perl, Python, JavaScript, and bash scripting.

I look forward to becoming an official member of this team and invariably
gaining some useful experience in the long run, to the benefit of myself
and the community as a whole.

Thank you,