Hello Everyone!

Jacob Haug consulting at jacobhaug.com
Tue Oct 28 06:25:18 UTC 2008

 Hi,

My name is Jacob Haug, and I'm interested in joining the Fedora Websites
Project. I have been active on the web front for several years. For four
years I was a member of Webforumz. I was lead administrator and manager,
coaching the forum to higher levels of success. During my tenure there, I
expanded the forum by creating a monthly newsletter, Creative Coding, which
reached over 15 thousand members. I served as editor-in-chief, and pulled
together a dedicated team of web designers to assist in this effort. As
administrator, I reorganized and formed a "team leadership" concept. I kept
the forum on track, settling all the riots and arguments that inevitably
happen within a web community. I handled support requests, fixed problems,
installed modifications, staved off plagiarized forums and handled a
thousand other details to help the forum continue to grow. I was amazing-if
I do say so myself!

In search of new frontiers, I started a new forum in 2008. Along with two
excellent developers, and friends, Karinne Legault and Linda Chadbourne,
together we founded The Web Squeeze, LLC. Why? Because we needed to slave
away for countless hours on a project that brings in little money but has
loads of raw potential. We needed the challenge. We needed the experience of
starting from scratch and building a web world! So, step aside Sim City.
This is the real deal, and it´s GREAT!

I also have a design company, aptly named Fire Net Studios, we truly are
"heating up the web" with HOT new designs. I also tutor and do some contract
repair work for various companies.

You are welcome to review more information about me at any of my websites...

http://www.jacobhaug.com/
http://www.thewebsqueeze.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jacobhaug

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you shortly!

Jacob