CMS work schedule

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:06:05 UTC 2008

2008/9/2 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:
> I embedded CMS details for putting up a running-as-beta instance on
> docs.fp.org timed for the F10 Preview release:

Just as an aside, fp.org can be a bit too short-handed these days.
Does it mean fedorapeople, fedoraproject,or fedorapope :).

> http://quaid.fedorapeople.org/Fedora-Docs/F10-docs-schedule-notes.txt
>
> It starts today :) and moves quickly.  I'm doing that on purpose to
> drive attention to make it happen.  If we need to adjust the schedule,
> let those who commit to the tasks[1] decide the new schedule.

Ok we are 2 days into writing up a scope, does anyone have some? Sorry
I am just getting to this email... lots of real-life lag time at the
moment.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux