CMS work schedule

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:20:53 UTC 2008

2008/9/4 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:
> Ping project:  any reaction to this?
>
> If we're all good, I'll start hammering the scope list in to final shape
> this afternoon.

Ok its very aggressive. I am not sure there is any time in there for
screwups like finding out that the CMS falls over at 400 continuous
users...

For scope, I can see the need for the following:

1) Securable.
2) Easy to create custom CSS
3) Able to create cache/static pages versus using a 'squid' proxy to
do it for you.
4) Able to handle large loads for static pages.
5) Securable.

> On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 17:32 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>> I embedded CMS details for putting up a running-as-beta instance on
>> docs.fp.org timed for the F10 Preview release:
>>
>> http://quaid.fedorapeople.org/Fedora-Docs/F10-docs-schedule-notes.txt
>>
>> It starts today :) and moves quickly.  I'm doing that on purpose to
>> drive attention to make it happen.  If we need to adjust the schedule,
>> let those who commit to the tasks[1] decide the new schedule.
>>
>> cheers - Karsten
>>
>> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CMS_solution_for_Fedora_Project_websites#Tasks
> --
> Karsten Wade, Sr. Developer Community Mgr.
> Dev Fu : http://developer.redhatmagazine.com
> Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
> gpg key : AD0E0C41
>
> --