abuse

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 16:34:39 UTC 2008

Bassel -- thanks for your report, please see below for what you can do.

On Sun, 2008-09-07 at 14:40 +0300, Bassel Safadi wrote:
> 2008/9/7 Darren VanBuren <onekopaka at gmail.com>
> >
> > This is not a Fedora problem, the Fedora Project does NOT endorse ANY webhost, nor can we do anything about this abuse. You will have to talk to the owner of the webhost for help with this issue.
>
> (egyptholail.be) is using Fedora ( operating system ) , that doesn't
> mean it's related to Fedora

Easiest reply:

        "The Fedora Project does not have anything to do with the
        website you are having problems with.  You are probably seeing
        the Fedora server test page:

        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Server_Test_Page

        Directly contact the owner or the Internet service provider
        (ISP) of the server you are having problems with.  This can be
        done with a Whois lookup:

        http://whois.net

        Good luck."

I have put a copy of this at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites_reply_to_server_test_page

Which can now be found in this (new) category:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Websites_project

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41