fp.o/contact feedback

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 07:45:43 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 22:24 -0700, Darren VanBuren wrote:

> Looks good to me, covers the number one annoyance to me (idiots trying
> to ask as to sell domains, possibly a little more emphasis on the
> NOTs), just need those translations of course. =-)

Are these actually coming to fedora-websites-list@, or just webmaster@?

I thought the webmaster@ was going to a separate list, in which case I'd
recommend just dropping yourself from that list rather than be annoyed.

However, if it is coming to this list (f-websites-l) and list members
are finding it annoying, perhaps we want to reconsider where webmaster@
directs to ...

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org