confusing "alpha"

Lingji Chen lingji.chen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:26:36 UTC 2008

Dear Fedora,

When I am on the download page, I clicked on "alpha" at the top and
did _not_ notice that the "Install Media" box actually changed. So I
was given the impression that what I was going to download is only
alpha. So I searched all over the places trying to find the previous
stable release, and finally realized that the click on "alpha"
actually brought a _different_ page of links.

I wish the two pages are more distinguishable, e.g., by using different colors.

Best wishes,

Lingji