problem downloding fedora 10 dvd

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 1 18:00:26 UTC 2009

On 2009-03-31 09:05:01 AM, biju kbm wrote:
> I have downloads 3.16 gb(92) of fedodra live dvd usig orbit downloads manager
> after that an error occured (403 forbidden) please help to downloads the
> remainig portion of fedora
I'm sorry, I'm ont familiar with your download manager.  Is it possible
for you to try downloading it from another mirror, or perhaps
downloading it from a torrent (http://torrent.fedoraproject.org)?

By the way, just so that you know, we don't have a Live DVD which is
larger than 3 GB.  You were probably downloading the install/upgrade
DVD.

Thanks,
Ricky