typo in a paragraph

Aleksander Trofimowicz aatrof at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:09:30 UTC 2009

I guess  I found one (underscored) on this page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Kernel:

"Because some programs use atime, disabling by default is not
practical. The Linux kernel has a feature called relatime [...] It
works by updating the atime field on disk only if the file hasn't been
accessed since the last time it was __accessed__ (to provide the new
email detection capability) or when the last access was more than 1
day ago (to help programs and users clean up unused files in the /tmp
directory). [...]"

Shoudn't be there 'changed/modified' instead?
--
cheers,
aleksander trofimowicz