64-bit download link

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 16:16:49 UTC 2009

Hello:

A friend of mine (who's not a computer person in general) complained
that he downloaded a DVD image to upgrade and it turned out to be
a 32-bit image. Fortunately, Anaconda detected it. I checked and
indeed it seems we only have links to 32-bit images here:
 http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora

I figured out eventually that additional architectures are available
through the mirror list, but the problem is the huge and attractive
button at the main page that misleads people into downloading
the 32-bit version. Is there a way to make things friendlier?

Greetings,
-- Pete