Inactive Fedora Portuguese (PT) website

Antonio Lima amrlima at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:24:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

Recently I noticed that the oficial international website for Fedora
Portugal [1] is inactive for, probably, about a year now (jugging for
the Fedora 9 image). Actually very little was done in the website
besides the joomla infrastructure.

Fedora is currently the only major distro without a updated and "living"
website. There are active community websites for Debian, openSUSE and
Ubuntu, AFAIK.

I'm just started using Fedora recently but I'm a Linux user for about 4
years. I'm also an active GNOME translator. I think contributing with
the website could be one of my ways to give back to Fedora.

So, who could I contact about this? Is anyone still in charge of the
website that I can propose my collaboration?

Thanks!

[1]http://www.projectofedora.org/

--
regards