Websites Meeting Times

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 00:28:30 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:58:59AM -0400, Marc Ferguson wrote:
>> This meeting matrix sounds like a great idea.  I was just about to post,
>> asking what the meeting frequency is.  I've been to one a while back and
>> then I check every other week, but nothing (unless I had the wrong time).
>> My UTC conversion came up with 3:00 PM EST.
>>
>> I've got a wiki account, but who or where do we setup a matrix like this?
>> Thanks.
>>
> Throw {{subst:meeting matrix}} in any page and save.

This is the proper place:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings/Matrix

I have updated it, and entered my info.

I am not sure how to use the wiki tag above? how de we enter 'i can
attend' data? I have searched the internets and our wiki?

I used the markup from wiki/India/meeting_matrix as it seemed to me to
be the most cleanly done.

Cheers,

--
Craig