(no subject)

Raj JADDOO rajjaddoo at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:43:17 UTC 2009

Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss,                       I'm Yadhavsingh Jaddoo from Mauritius Island and go to a well known a school, called SSS PHOENIX, in my country. I recently got the Linux Ubuntu and i was very satisfied with it.Many friends of mine wanted to have it and i did copies for them on other disks. I never thought that you were really going to deliver it. Thank you very much. I want to become a distributor for my country, as this is the only way I can thank you for giving me Ubuntu and i want to distribute Linux all over Mauritius. I don't know how to become a local distributor for my country, please help me, I should be grateful to you. As my school is specialized in technical subjects such as Graphic designing many students use Linux for designing.
Your's faithfullyYadhavsingh JaddooN12, Alles Brillant, Vacoas, MauritiusTel : +230 7453001