5 star award from chip.eu for your software

janinafreitag at chipxonio.de janinafreitag at chipxonio.de
Fri Aug 14 08:21:53 UTC 2009

Good morning fedoraproject.org

I am emailing you from www.chip.eu.

www.chip.eu would like to award you with a 5 star badge for your
software Fedora Core 11 in the Linux category.

Chip.eu is a download site that has
- 27 million visitors per month overall
- average 6 million unique visits per month
- registered members: 1104739

www.chip.eu is a site that allows our users to recommend software to
other visitors. The website helps software producer like you to build
an online audience and users.

Your software has been ranked highly by our visitors and members, and
because of your success on our site we are offering you a 5 star award.

As an extra to your 5 star award we will add your software to our 5
star gallery for our visitors to see on our front page. For example -
http://download.chip.eu/en/Featured-Downloads-Showcase_4364714.html?tab=5

We are happy for you to publicise your 5 star award by adding the 5
star badge to your website and commenting of the award in the news
page of your website.

You can see your software on www.chip.eu by clicking this link
http://download.chip.eu/en/Fedora-Core-10_387004.html

Please don't hestiate to contact me if you have any questions

kind regards

Janina Freitag
www.chip.eu