FAS correction

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Aug 20 09:12:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 04:12:02PM -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> solarflow99 wrote:
> > hi, just noticed a little mistake, the [i]info for the client side
> > certificate should say to save it as .rpmfusion.cert not
> > fedora.cert.  I couldn't seem to do anything to edit that myself..
>
> Do you mean .fedora.cert instead of .rpmfusion.cert above?
>
> And which URL are you seeing this?

I guess the problem is at the RPM Fusion FAS setup:
https://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/

There the webmaster at fpo address is mentioned to report bugs, probably
because the address is hardcoded in the templates instead of being an
item in the configuration file.

I created a ticket for this here:
https://fedorahosted.org/fas/ticket/107

Regards