fedora server edition?

Steve Wray steve.wray at cwa.co.nz
Wed Dec 9 22:26:52 UTC 2009

Hi there

I am noticing that the link

http://www.fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora

is instructing me how to download the Fedora 12 Desktop Edition.

I'm wondering where the link to the Server Edition might be?

Thanks.

--
Please remember that an email is just like a postcard; it is not
confidential nor private nor secure and can be read by many other people

If you need to send confidential information in an email you need to use
encryption. PGP is Pretty good for this.