DVD install downloads by torrent

Yhumusta Ben DaNutts mtsqph at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:09:09 UTC 2009

For the past TWO distributions of FC (11 and 12)  the only information I was
able to get from the disks after 8 hours of torrent download from your
source site, was SIX DISKS OF THE SAME THING - disk one,

This has happened TWICE in a row.  I wind up installing from the .net
install disk ONLY.
This is not right.  The Net install disk does not allow one to remain
idependent.  I do not like having to go online all the time for updates.

Linux may need to evolve, but I think there should be some kind of halt to
just a ship-load of updates and 'critical updates'...
I am seriously questioning the viability of this distibution and am thinking
it is time I bid your distro Adieu....

I just wanted to let you know in case no one else had that the net install
REALLY SUCKS!

Respectfully submitted
Manuel Colunga-Hernandez
sunfightercomix.com