Fedora 10 i386 DVD download - Error 403 forbidden

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Sun Feb 8 04:46:13 UTC 2009

sorry, part of Doug's original message was dropped - the part that had the server's name. :-(

If I can get that part, I can contact the server owner.

Thanks
Matt
Fedora Mirror Wrangler

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricky Zhou [mailto:ricky at fedoraproject.org]
Sent: Sat 2/7/2009 8:16 PM
To: Doug Head
Cc: webmaster at fedoraproject.org; mdomsch at fedoraproject.org
Subject: Re: Fedora 10 i386 DVD download - Error 403 forbidden

On 2009-02-02 11:59:04 AM, Doug Head wrote:
> I am trying to download the Fedora 10 i386 DVD iso. By direct download. But I
> am getting a forbidden error message. I have tried this on 2 different
> computers on 2 completely different networks, and am getting the same result.
> Please verify that the correct access for this file is granted so that I can
> download this .iso.
>
> Please see below for the error I am getting,
>
> Many thanks,
>

> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /pub/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/i386/
> iso/Fedora-10-i386-DVD.iso on this server.
Hi, and thanks for the report.  I'm CCing this email to our mirror
wrangler, who will contact the administrators of the mirror.  Until this
gets fixed, try some alternative download URLs at:

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?path=/pub/fedora/linux/releases/10/Fedora/i386/iso/Fedora-10-i386-DVD.iso

Thanks,
Ricky