Some more fedora.css changes

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 21:52:55 UTC 2009

I have some more fedora.css changes that I'd like to merge.  The
attached patch implements css for a toolbar class.  The look is supposed
to be like the toolbar for "Search" and "Login" here::
  https://publictest16.fedoraproject.org/community/login

The fedora community implementation uses <div> tags, though, and this
patch implements it as an unordered list which should be better for
accessibility.

This implementation also uses both a .toolbar class and a #main-toolbar
id instead of a single #toolbar id.  This should allow multiple toolbars
on a page where the stylesheet information to convert from a bulleted
list to toolbar structure is in the class and the particular styling
needs are handled by the id.

There's nothing for toolbars in the present fedora.css so this seems
like it's pretty safe.  If this seems okay, I'll apply it.

-Toshio