Scilab

Eszenyi Gergely fizikus13 at freemail.hu
Fri Jan 9 23:13:11 UTC 2009

Good evening!

My problem is the next: I'd like to install Scilab on my 32 bit Fedora 10. I have founded a linux version (5.0.3) on the homepage of Scilab. I have installed, but it had not worked; i could not use the plotting method. I have packed it in desktop. After i have uninstalled, it caused me a bug. I think, it can useful for everybody, if this software could be installable through the Add/Remove Software service. What's your mind? If it is not a workable solution. Where and How can i install an operable version of scilab?
Thanks for the help.

Gergely Eszenyi