Websites Meeting Times

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:02:45 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 03:20:49AM -0500, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> Hey, I just realized that I won't be able to make websites meetings at
> 20:00 UTC anymore.  Since we usually only have a few people show up at
> meetings, do you think there's a (single) time that would be better for
> meetings?
>
> With my schedule, I'll probably only be around after about 5:00 PM EST
> on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (and "free" on weekends).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ianweller/Meeting_availability_times

Of course I recommend setting up a matrix on the wiki to see who can
attend during what time slots.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36