Adding Phone Browser support

Hiemanshu Sharma hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 18 01:03:04 UTC 2009

With increase in people using and downloading ISOs on Phone(atleast i do
it), i think we need to add support for phone browsers as well. This can
be done in many different ways. I suggest building a new website such as
m.fedoraproject.org, but ricky things otherwise to use the CSS ability
to implement support for Phones.
I want to know what you people suggest on getting it done and if you
think it is really worth the time to get something like this to be done.
With almost all huge websites adding phone support its a good thing to
walk with the world. So i am hoping for a nice little debate on this topic.

Regards,

Hiemanshu Sharma.