About $self

Jorge Gallegos kad at blegh.net
Thu Jul 16 00:26:37 UTC 2009

Hey All,

I joined the fedora team a while ago, and just recently joined the
infrastructure team. I'm a equal-parts sysadmin and web developer, done some
development with java, php, python/django and some other stuff, so I thought
I would join this group as well.
The tasks I'm interested in is giving something back in maintenance to the
fedora sites and at the same time learn about the current setup you have.
I'm already taking a look at a ticket[1], but I forgot to send the mandatory
self-introduction here :)

Regards

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/396
--