fedorahosted.org main page changes

Jorge Gallegos kad at blegh.net
Thu Jul 16 01:14:27 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Given this ticket [1] I set out to make some changes (here the patch[2]),
which I tested in my local and they seemed ok, but I wanted some feedback.
There's still the issue that the main page is displaying only the
trac-enabled projects. I will remedy that right after pushing these changes.
I made a change to the Makefile, because I'm now using jquery for some UI
tricks in the page, however I am not sure if they should be propagated to
other Makefiles since no other site uses jquery right now.
If these kind of third party libs are stored somewhere, point me to the
place so I can reference them properly in the change. If not, it may be a
good idea to create a third party repo for them? like
static.fedoraproject.org/js and static.fedoraproject.org/css ? what do you
think?

Regards

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/396
[2] http://fpaste.org/paste/18877