Fedora 12 Web Team Schedule

I have built the Fedora 12 Web Schedule using the same methodology from Fedora 11.

Please tell me what needs to be corrected, added, or changed by referencing the task number here:
--> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-web-tasks.html

And if that wasn't enough, I'm also generating iCal files for this release that are team specific. So pop this into to your favorite calendar application and tell me which additional tasks you'd like to see or have removed. To keep the presentation clean it only includes the more important tasks/milestones.
--> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-web.ics

I believe someone was asking for iCal files on this list during Fedora 11. Schedules for other teams are also available here (look for file names ending in .ics): http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/

It would be most helpful to get your feedback as soon as possible. If I don't hear anything by Friday I will assume these are done.

Thank you,
John