fedorahosted.org main page changes

Jorge Gallegos kad at blegh.net
Thu Jul 23 05:10:03 UTC 2009

This is the other half of the changes, adding the no-trac projects to the
main page. A summary of changes:
 - Added a new option to the build.py script so it accepts which VCS to
build (i.e. -c svn -c git)
 - Changed the project list to a dict, in order to better be able to compare
data. Changed template accordingly
 - The build.py script now looks for all the specified projects inside each
VCS dir, then loops through all the Trac enabled projects and overwrites the
VCS-only data with the Trac data if available
 - Some minor changes to the CSS and some unused variables were removed

I am attaching the patch here, I couldn't fully test the patch with hosted
projects (since I'm already half asleep) but a list of svn,git and mtn
projects (pretty printed) is here http://kad.fedorapeople.org/projects.txt .
I didn't see anything wrong with the structure, so I think is good to go.
The changes as they stand should make no difference, the Makefile needs to
add the -c options to the build.py call in order to build the rest of the
projects.

Regards