Self Introduction

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:35:54 UTC 2009

The Fedora Project website is a bit more complex than a typical
website, we run our HTML through a template engine so we can easily
localize the site.

We also don't just FTP stuff to the site root. We use a git
repository, which our server pulls from and builds a copy every couple
hours.

You could also work on the Wiki, our team is responsible for that too,
but anyone who has signed the Contributor License Agreement can edit
as well.

We'd love to have you on our team!

Once we have meetings on IRC again, come join us!

Darren VanBuren
Sent from my iPod

Try Fedora 10 today. Fire it up. http://fedoraproject.org/