Meeting scheduling! (Also: status check-in get together Friday 1800 UTC.)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 23:09:28 UTC 2009

Multiple people have expressed the thought that it'd be good to have a I
set up a whenisgood for meeting scheduling. Hope that's ok. Vote here:
http://whenisgood.net/fedorawebsites

It's also on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings#Time_and_Place

Before then, Mark and I will be checking in on what's up with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks (which is getting updated
with status info from Ricky shortly as well), and we'd love company.

Join us (markg85 and mchua) on #fedora-websites this Friday at 20:00
Dutch time, which is 18:00 UTC, or (for me, in Boston) 14:00 EST
(UTC-4). We'll post notes/logs to the list, and this isn't really an
official meeting of any sort, but it's a good time for us to catch up on
what's going on.

--Mel