Feedback requested for: fedoreproject.org (ignore other incomplete post)

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:01:23 UTC 2009

// i guess i did some key combo that mailed the previous message
incomplete. Sorry for that.

Hi,

In a quest to find out what the current state is of fedoraproject.org
is i decided to just go to this list first and request for feedback on
fedoraproject.org.

The question is: What do you really like about this site:
http://www.fedoraproject.org ? If it where gone what would you miss?

I hope you could take the time to tell me what you like. a why is not
even required but would be nice to know.

Thank you for your time,
Mark.