Distribute Fedora on a CD [REF:39014414049]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:27:56 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 07:46:22AM -0400, Red Hat Customer Service wrote:
[...snip...]
> [...]

Steven,

In general, Fedora's licensing terms mean you are welcome to press our
ISO image to CD and sell it for a fee.  Assuming you are selling an
unmodified copy of Fedora, you can consult our trademark guidelines
for more information here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines#Copies_of_unmodified_Fedora_media

Also applicable to your sale is the license for Fedora itself, which
is a collected work licensed under the GNU GPL:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/LicenseAgreement

There is a requirement for making the source for the distribution
available to your customers as well.  If you have further specific
questions on how to meet this and any other requirements in the Fedora
license, you can ask questions on our fedora-legal-list: