Adding Links to netinst.iso on Get Fedora Page

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 26 14:39:37 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-26 10:08:10 AM, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
> There has been a bug report about linking to the Get Fedora page to
> boot.iso(netinst.iso). I would like you thoughts on it.
> I made some changes and here is link to a screenshot :
> http://i39.tinypic.com/5frgy0.jpg.
> Here are the changes to be added to the get-fedora-all.html:
Hey, looks good.  One thing I might change is is instead putting it as
another category under the "Direct Download" heading, except having it
labeled with "Network Install CD" or something instead.  That way, it's
consistent in that each column is a different method of downloading,
with the various types of media listed in the column.

Thanks,
Ricky