NetInstall ISO on Get-Fedora page.

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 26 17:37:08 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-26 01:03:54 PM, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> I sent in a patch to add this to the get-fedora-all page back in
> March.  I think it got lost in the shuffle though, as no one commented
> on the idea or the implementation. :)
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2009-March/msg00021.html
Gah, sorry about that :-/  Please feel free to bug me whenever I forget
about stuff like this.

One other request that we've gotten from our Mirror Wrangler for
get-fedora-all is to add metalink download URLs as well, if anybody is
interested: http://domsch.com/blog/?p=74

I'd probably ask mizmo first about whether she'd mind us shoving this
much into the get-fedora-all page.  Although it *is* the page for people
that are supposed to know exactly what they want :-)

Thanks,
Ricky