tasktracking: wikitables aren't going to work much longer

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Jun 26 18:33:26 UTC 2009

Keeping track of tasks on the wiki is starting to get a bit annoying.
Can we get a project-tracking component in bz and track tasks there?

Here's what it looks like for docs:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=project-tracking&product=Fedora%20Documentation

If we get the bz component up I'll volunteer to migrate all websites
tasks to bz and notify all owners.

Thoughts? There was also discussion of a separate trac during today's
meeting, which is another option (however, I'm lazy and tend to favor
using an existing installation. ;)

Note that this provides an easy place for us to do patch comments and
reviews as well (we can make a tracking blocker bug called
WEBSITES-NEEDS-COMMENT or something).

How would we make this bz component happen?

--Mel