Self-Introduction

Yugandhar Veeramachaneni yugandhar at hsiplabs.com
Tue Mar 17 14:29:37 UTC 2009

Hello my dear fellow developers and coordinators of The Fedora Project,

I am Yugandhar Veeramachaneni, a student of Class 12 from India,
recently subscribed to this list.

I have a 4 year experience with Linux Computing and a 5 year
experience in web-designing and site-mentoring.
Some of the sites that I have been mentoring include :
http://eguides.in , http://hsiplabs.com , http://hackzz.mine.nu

I want to participate in Fedora Websites Project and take an active
role because I really love surfing through websites and making them
more user-friendly ! In this sector (surfing websites and finding
troubles in them), I have a lot 10 year experience ever since my
childhood.

Hmm., this is something about me and my experience and skill level. I
hope you welcome me into this great Project !

--
Yugandhar Veeramachaneni