Introducing myself!

Stefano Sordini stef at netshop-isp.com.cy
Wed Mar 18 00:04:15 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

don't know why i haven't signed up before to this mailing list but
anyhow there is always time for everything :)

My name is Stefano Sordini, 22 years old and passionate with Web, Linux
and music! Although the young of my age i have managed to turn this
passion into a profession. I own an Internet Provider mainly providing
web design/development, web hosting, server hosting and graphics design!
I have over 9 years of experience on website design (got my first HTML
book in 1998) and this is the reason i applied for this certain mailing
list. I would really like to contribute to Fedora's websites project
either by maintaining current websites or by helping on their (re)design
if ever needed to.

I hold a BSc degree on Computer Science and now i am doing my
Postgraduate degree on Management Information Systems in the University
of Surrey. My e-mail address for whoever to contact me directly is
stef at netshop-isp.com.cy

Once again, really happy to join fedora community via websites project
mailing list.

Cheers guys!

--
Stefano Sordini (BSc Computer Science, CCS member)
CEO, Netshop-Isp.com.cy
E: stef at netshop-isp.com.cy
W: http://www.netshop-isp.com.cy