help

nabin Mainali npac_nab at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:21:50 UTC 2009

hi...... currrently i'm using winxp but i like to use fedora coz i haven used it till now, i like to know which verison of fedora should i install .. my pc configuraiton is intel core 2 duo 2.4 ghz,1.5 gb of ram, msi 945 motherboard ,80gb harddisk,realteak  landcard.. i log in fedora site and saw lots of fedora version ... so i like to know from you which one will suit for my pc config, and i'm also new at it... i am learning the command of it........  also, and can i used fedora and winxp in same system..

thanks a lot

best regard

nabin