WEBSITE

tessa.reynecke at gmail.com tessa.reynecke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:19:08 UTC 2009

HI

IM BATTELING TO GET MY DATA PUBLISHED TO MY SITE I STILL ONLY SEE YOUR TEST PAGE EVEN IF I'VE EDITED AND PUBLISHED PAGES.

DO I FORGET TO DO SOMETHING HERE, COULD YOU PLS HELP ME

WHERE DO I FIND THE FILE /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.
If you are the website administrator:
You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that until you do so, people visiting your website will see this page, and not your content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.

PLS Assist thanks

jilpromotionsandpublications.co.za