HELP

Navaneeth T navanjo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:21:23 UTC 2009

Sir
I am Navaneeth from Kannur,Kerala in India.Here i started my works for free
software through the google group http://groups.google.com/group/fsugkn and
i wish to conduct a FOSS meet at Government Engineering Collage kannur.The
install fest and free software familiarization to the students under kannur
University and all people who wish to change to free software is the main
part of the program, so i need your help to conduct it.if you don't mind
will you sponsor the fest partially or fully including giving more FEDORA
dvds for the install fest

My Details
Navaneeth T
karunyam house