Sponsorship

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:42:29 UTC 2009

Hello web team,

Several of us in Fedora have been asked to see if we can provide a
better handling for sponsorship.  One of the things we're
investigating is how to properly reflect the different levels of
sponsorship, and portray that properly on specific Fedora web areas.

While we're figuring that out, though, as a sort of stop gap measure I
wanted to propose a change that would show the substantial resources
that our primary sponsor (Red Hat) puts into the Project, while not
changing the overall tenor of the sponsors page or the gratitude that
we have for all our sponsors.

Here's a mockup of my change:
http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/temp/sponsor-stopgap-proposed.png

I have a git patch I can send once you look this over.